|www.yummy-you.co.uk - Yummy You|
Because you can be Yummy too!
- Always use rubber gloves when washing up or cleaning.
- Try not to soak nails in water (e.g. when having a bath).
- Do not use you nails as tools (e.g. to open cans).
- If you see any "lifting" do not pick at the enhancement as this may cause damage to your nail.
- If you want to remove them, then use Acetone until they soak off. (Unless you are wearing Gel & these must be removed professionally) Follow by using plenty of cuticle oil.
- Remember you have to change the way you use your hands. Do not use the tips of your fingers, use the pads.
- After about 2-3 weeks, you will need "in-fills". As your nails grows forward the product on your nail will also grow forward, leaving you with a gap. This gap will then be filled in with new product.